Friday, March 14, 2008

Should have done this long ago!

Well I was looking at some of the blogs from my friends on our baby board and decided this is a great way to update everyone on how our family is doing. I am going to try to upload recent pictures and update at least once a week. We will see how well I can keep up with this.


Well as of right now I am officially on Spring Break!!! The kids don't have theirs until April so I will have a few days of peace. Auriel is 14 and just started running track at school. She loves it. Avery is 13 and is getting ready to start soccer in April, he is really improving in school. Valentina is 11 and just finished up basketball, her team won a few games in the beginning and then lost but they won their final game which made them very happy. Skyller is 5 she is currently in preschool, but will be starting kindergarden in the fall at Sacred Heart. We decided to send her to catholic school instead of public. She is also starting soccer in April. Timmy is 14 months old, I really can't believe how fast they grow. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital. He is all boy and into everything. Lee is still working for MPW and enjoys working outside even when it is cold. He just bought a lil red truck and is enjoying it. I am still working part time for Coleman and going to school full-time for my Social Work degree.

Well this is the most current update so will write more another time!
Oh by the way my best friend Tonya is coming in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nickole said...

So glad you made it to my blog!!! Shouldnt you update yours? =)